Welcome! Summit for Stem Cell Foundation (Summit) is a 501(c)(3), organization dedicated to providing reliable information, education and support that can benefit people with Parkinson’s disease and other neurodegenerative conditions. Summit is dependent on donations and fundraising efforts to support our programs. Please consider supporting Summit today.
- Provides current, reliable, & evidence-based information.
- Patient Financial Assistance Program (PFAP): We are about to roll-out our new PFA Program for patients enrolled in FDA approved clinical trials in or affecting the field of regenerative medicine.
- Health & Resource Information
- Information & updates, as we (receive them) about the autologous (DNA-matching) dopamine neuron replacement therapy for Parkinson’s disease launched by Summit.
- Provides reliable & current information about regenerative medicine, stem cells, research, Parkinson’s disease & other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Informational Events: Providing current, reliable and evidence-based information from leading experts in or affecting the field of regenerative medicine.
- Presentations, Informational Webinars, Meetings, etc.
- Continuing Medical Education (C.M.E.) Webinar Series: Dedicated to bridging the informational gap between fast-paced scientific discoveries and the medical community featuring world class leading experts in their respective fields. Fully accredited Category 1 CME accredited courses.
- Provides funding and support for research, in or with the capability of, impacting the field of regenerative medicine – particularly affecting Parkinson’s disease and other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Monitor progress, news, and share pertinent information.
- Research Grant Program – Contact: [email protected]
- Funding for Fellowships – Contact: [email protected]
- Regenerative medicine has the best potential to integrate and heal the human nervous system.
- Summit’s support and funding for innovative evidence-based research looking at “old” questions with a new focus.
- Summit’s primary focus is on Parkinson’s disease, followed by other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Summit provides support for innovative, evidence-based research and researchers.
Summit for Stem Cell Foundation’s vision is a world where regenerative medicine is fully integrated into mainstream healthcare for persons with Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions as a treatment option.
We Invite You
We invite you to join us in our efforts to be of service to 7-10 million worldwide struggling with Parkinson’s disease and other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Summit supports the field of regenerative medicine that, we believe, is the best option to thoroughly integrate and address the needs of the human nervous system.
- Any regenerative medical research we support MUST be science-based and evidence-based. We only support work either with FDA-approval or working towards FDA-approval.
- Summit is working diligently for the benefit of persons struggling with Parkinson’s disease and/or other neurodegenerative disorders and their caregivers around the globe.
Late 2018, Summit successfully supported, promoted and launched an autologous (DNA-matching) non-embryonic stem cell-based therapy for Parkinson’s disease (PD) research project. The research project is now on a hastened path to FDA approved clinical trials estimated to begin
approximately towards the end of 2021.
Summit, having launched a highly anticipated cell-based therapy towards FDA-approval in the hopes of addressing the symptoms of PD, remains keenly aware that the long-standing questions about Parkinson’s disease still remain:
- What is the CAUSE?
- What is the CURE?
Summit is committed to the search for these answers.