Summit for Stem Cell Foundation’s Education Program has a strong educational program for people with Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative conditions . Our webinars provide information through webinars gives the attendee an opportunity to hear directly from “the source”. Other methods of information sharing are shared via emails, our newsletter “The Summit Sentinel”, and emails to Summit Subscribers. The program provides reliable, evidence-based information for about:
- Regenerative medicine and stem cells
- Medical and Scientific issues
- Current topics
C.M.E. (Continuing Medical Education) Webinars: Summit’s Live C.M.E. Webinars are dedicated to bridging the informational gap between fast-paced scientific discoveries and the medical community. The public is also welcomed.
- Evidence-based information provided by world-class leading expert guest speakers.
- C.M.E. are live.
- Fully accredited.
- Following the featured presentation is an open conversation including live audience Q&A.
- Two “Category 1” credits are available for MDs, RNs, & PAs.
Past featured guest speakers include:
- Peter Marks, MD, PhD, Director of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.
- Alberto Espay, MD, MSc, FAAN, FANA
Professor and endowed chair of the University of Cincinnati
James J. and Joan A. Gardner Family Center for Parkinson’s Disease
and Movement Disorders.
- Zubin Master, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Ethics,
Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota
- Claire Henchcliffe, MD, DPhil
Chair and Stanley van den Noort Professor of Neurology,
University of California, Irvin
Past webinars are available in Summit’s CME Webinar Gallery.
Our Educational Program’s past sponsors include:
- The San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- The Ken Seim Family