Patient Services Program is dependent on donations, grants, and fundraising efforts to support our programs. A donation from you Please consider supporting Summit today. Has some new
Patient Services Program:
- Provides current, reliable, & evidence-based information.
- Patient Financial Assistance Program (PFAP): We are about to roll-out our new PFA Program for patients enrolled in FDA approved clinical trials in or affecting the field of regenerative medicine.
- Health & Resource Information
- Information & updates, as we (receive them) about the autologous (DNA-matching) dopamine neuron replacement therapy for Parkinson’s disease launched by Summit.
- Provides reliable & current information about regenerative medicine, stem cells, research, Parkinson’s disease & other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Informational Events: Providing current, reliable and evidence-based information from leading experts in or affecting the field of regenerative medicine.
- Presentations, Informational Webinars, Meetings, etc.
- Continuing Medical Education (C.M.E.) Webinar Series: Dedicated to bridging the informational gap between fast-paced scientific discoveries and the medical community featuring world class leading experts in their respective fields. Fully accredited Category 1 CME accredited courses.